POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : --- : --- Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  ---
From: Paragon
Date: 28 Aug 2001 18:53:13
Message: <3b8c20d9@news.povray.org>
I've been experimenting with glass and have come across some problems.
Here is part of a scene that I created using Moray and sPatch.  The
texture used for both the sphere and shot glass is Glass1 from the glass
material library that comes with Moray.  Whereas the sphere is normal
looking, the shot glass has all those black inconsistencies.  There are
walls covering all sides of the objects, so the black is not anything
reflected or refracted.  When I take away the refraction of the shot
glass, the inconsistencies disappear.  How do I get rid of those
inconsistencies?
(By the way, the shot glass was created from a lathe in sPatch then
exported to Moray)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)